"Where's Mickey"
Most of you know that I have been covering the release of Disney's Vera Bradley patterns since I found out about it, I even went to the release party back in September. I am huge follower of the Disney Parks blog and follow Steven Miller religiously to stay up-to-date.
Today, I am happy to announce that at 12:04 EST Steven released that the new "Where's Mickey" pattern will release at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney Marketplace on Tuesday, October 29th! No information on when the new pattern will be available to purchase on the Disney Store Online.
Also today, I learned that Vera Bradley launched a Disney Cruise Line Collection! There are two designs - Marina Paisley and Orange Floral. Each come in two different sizes. They also include an embroidered Disney Cruise Line logo in the middle! Check them out below!


No comments:
Post a Comment