Why the new signature, what's the point?
Change is good, I believe in change. It helps us grow, it teaches us new things. Even in things as small as a personal blog. Things are about to become so different: weekly blogs, correct grammar, etc. It's time to start getting real with this, it's something I really want for myself.
I decided that a revamp to the blog was necessary (explanation in previous post), so along with a revamp I changed my signature to: xoxo a.
XOXO - this comes from Gossip Girl, and let's just all admit that we love hugs and kisses. In my second life, I would be Blair Waldorf. The boy, the headbands, the friends, the LIFE. I must admit that one of my obsessions is this show and I am so sad to see it come to an end.
A. - and Pretty Little Liars. My second obsession would be PLL, even Chan gets in on the action. It also helps that my name starts with an 'A', heck it's the same name as the character but spelled differently: Allison. The good news is, my friends don't think I am dead, they know I am alive and well.
It's simple, and to the point. I like it.
Until next time.
xoxo a.
No comments:
Post a Comment